We might have our differences but there are truly some lovely people on here

That pressi through the letterbox was from @becs

Really appreciated it and no it wasn't dog poo or shiting in knicker drawers or owt like that

Lost my Dad last April, was told he had weeks/months on the 19th April, and he was admitted to hospital. I stopped with him from that point until he died on the 27th April. All my mates rang asked if there was out they could do, told them nothing really, one of the lads (who gets on here) found out and knew I was just staying at hospital and turned up with breakfast sarnies for me and our lass because he knew i'd be skipping things like that.

Little things but mean the absolute world as sometimes 'owt I can do, just let me now' is a bit hollow (although I do appreciate it's said with the best intentions), this lad was a f***ing star and is a brilliant mate

I’ve talked regularly about me and me dad having Freddos at the match.
I got a PM this morning from someone (I won’t say who in case he doesn’t want me to) saying he worked for Cadbury’s and had a box of Freddos for me.
Sometimes when things are shit a gesture like that lifts your heart
If it is that @Derby Mackem fella I would watch him I've heard he's a feeder :cool: in six months time we'll be taking the side wall off your house to get you out :lol::lol:

Lovely gesture btw

Back