'We didn't get a good result, but I thought we played well'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have much to gauge tonight against as have hardly seen them play this season but I thought they played reasonably well for an hour (missed the first 15 minutes) were slightly the better side, completely woeful once we got near the boro box and then once borini, janujaz and Rodwell came on, well that was boro over the line as we effectively went down to 8 men. But I suspect it was far from our worst performance of the season

this quote tickles me.I am all for self belief but he needs to wake up and smell that relegation on his CV

"I’m experienced enough. I’ve never been in this position before so it’s new to me as well. It’s something I’m not enjoying. I’d like to say I win more often than not. I can't say its something I enjoy"

Moyes to the BBC just now.

The wanker.
He's thick as shit. Being in the opposition half for a few mins at a time isn't 'playing well'

We didn't test Guzan (worst keeper in the league ???) at all.

I'm sure Moyes just sits there thinking "how can i get sacked or atlleast piss this lot off"

He's clearly just angling for a pay-off now isn't he? It's almost as if he's deliberately trying to insult the fans intelligence.

Twat

This.

He knows the games up. His career is in tatters now so he's looking for a final pay off.

If "played well" means being unable to get the ball in the oppositions box either from open play, free kicks or corners, then we played well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back