'We didn't get a good result, but I thought we played well'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't the media get stuck into the ginger Scottish clown, one win in 18 that's absolutely shite wouldn't you say?
When he was at Man Utd they were after him before Christmas, the only time they've gone for him here is when he threatened to slap the journalist, one of their own.
Never about the football.

We played shite, we've been shite for months and I don't give a Fook what Moyes says. How stupid does he think we are to continuously spout shite after every defeat and gutless display. I'm sick of him, the team and the club in general. Been a disaster.

Sir Alex must have really hit the whiskey hard by the time he thought Moyes was a good choice for his successor.
He didn't think he would be a good choice. He knew the next person to follow him would fail. So he threw his "friend" under the bus. That is the job that broke Moyes.

"I thought tonight we passed the ball well and we kept it when we had it.
"We had control of the game which is something we have lacked in other games this season.
"I thought tonight we did that (well), we tried to mix it up and we went long to Victor (Anichebe) at times. We did a lot of good things but not the ones that really matter.
"We didn’t defend as well as we could’ve done when they had their two chances.
"Jordan (Pickford) made a good save for us but ultimately it was up to us to make chances and score goals.
"We did some good things and we got into some good areas.
"We threatened tonight but the threatening didn’t come to anything and nothing really dropped in the right positions for us."
:rolleyes:

Which game was this clown watching -

"I thought tonight we passed the ball well and we kept it when we had it.
"We had control of the game which is something we have lacked in other games this season.
"I thought tonight we did that (well), we tried to mix it up and we went long to Victor (Anichebe) at times. We did a lot of good things but not the ones that really matter.
"We didn’t defend as well as we could’ve done when they had their two chances.
"Jordan (Pickford) made a good save for us but ultimately it was up to us to make chances and score goals.
"We did some good things and we got into some good areas.
"We threatened tonight but the threatening didn’t come to anything and nothing really dropped in the right positions for us."

Which game was this clown watching -
He was watching the Barca game on his phone.

"I stuck my fingers up at Gibson, proper threatening behaviour. Had a giggle, and then realised we are f***ing shite and I should be exterminated for my charlatan lifestyle."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back