We could have a case against Man City

Status
Not open for further replies.

If they stopped us qualifying for Europa League then they actually saved us money.
yeah as I said above there is little to no money to be made, even if you reach the final the prize money back then was like a million euros

you would't be getting that of course

West Ham... They got beat 9-0 on agg man :confused:

We beat Chelsea, man utd, Southampton, Wigan.

Not saying we deserved to get the trophy but if it was down to results we'd get it.
I can imagine an open top bus parade celebrating a cup win 6 years after the game, awarded through pity by someone in the FA admin office.

I can imagine an open top bus parade celebrating a cup win 6 years after the game, awarded through pity by someone in the FA admin office.

Wonder if you’d get the squad at the time together to go on the bus?

At least Jack would get a day out. Amongst others.

Sam Allaradyce - football genius

Rested our first team in the FA Cup at Forest on the Sunday, to keep players fresh for the semi on the Wednesdays

Lost 5-0 at Forest and 6-0 at City

What a great few days
Brought Kane in that season on long, Alladyce can taste talent man
Aye, Wyke to Barca seems certain unless PSG step in with a massive offer.
I'd say Wyke and Grigg for Griezmann

Not about being awarded the cup or any other stupid comment but of course its possible, the premier league will be doing an investigation and if all appeals fail this will open a mass of compensation for lost revenues etc. from a lot of clubs. Man City have thought they can get away with FFP regs. Whats the point if having it if they are not going to punish the top clubs never mind the lower clubs which they are coming down heavy on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back