WBA (A)

I've just had a reply back saying they've already posted my tickets out so I have to take ticket back to the ticket office and get it changed and pay the difference.
W@nkers
Well I went to ticket office today about my tickets. And because of their amateur incompetence I have to drive from Alnmouth to Sunderland through the week to sort out a ticket that they couldn’t get right in the first place. I’ll bet there is better ran clubs in Sunday league football

Just had my return train cancelled, so got my refund and managed to book West Bromwich Premier inn for 80 quid with breakfast. Not bad.

Well I went to ticket office today about my tickets. And because of their amateur incompetence I have to drive from Alnmouth to Sunderland through the week to sort out a ticket that they couldn’t get right in the first place. I’ll bet there is better ran clubs in Sunday league football
I was going to try and get mine sorted but the queue was massive when I went past.
I'm ready to go in all guns blazing to be honest. Firstly they messed up with the adult allocation. Secondly when I sent them an email it took 2 days to answer and they said I would need to go down as tickets already posted. Low and behold when I receive tickets this morning the postage stamp states it was sent the day after their email to me.

I was going to try and get mine sorted but the queue was massive when I went past.
I'm ready to go in all guns blazing to be honest. Firstly they messed up with the adult allocation. Secondly when I sent them an email it took 2 days to answer and they said I would need to go down as tickets already posted. Low and behold when I receive tickets this morning the postage stamp states it was sent the day after their email to me.
They certainly know how to be poop at everything at this club mind don’t they

Looks like I’ll be driving now, has anyone any suggestions with regards to parking, don’t mind walking if it’s quicker getting out.
Cheers.

Looks like I’ll be driving now, has anyone any suggestions with regards to parking, don’t mind walking if it’s quicker getting out.
Cheers.
Not driven to The Hawthorns since the 2-1 win under Keane
It was pretty much pay to park in businesses car parks then
Would think they are a tenner a pop now and it’s shite traffic on the way out
Last time I went in the car I ditched it at Blake Street station which is a couple of miles from the A38 and got the rattler into New Street and then to the Hawthorns from Snow Hill

Car park at the side of the ground iirc, nee chew getting our neither tbf.

Anyone got their match tickets through for this yet?
Thanks
Not driven to The Hawthorns since the 2-1 win under Keane
It was pretty much pay to park in businesses car parks then
Would think they are a tenner a pop now and it’s shite traffic on the way out
Last time I went in the car I ditched it at Blake Street station which is a couple of miles from the A38 and got the rattler into New Street and then to the Hawthorns from Snow Hill
Thanks.

Back