WBA (A)

Looks like I’ll be driving now, has anyone any suggestions with regards to parking, don’t mind walking if it’s quicker getting out.
Cheers.

Unless you park a long way from the ground, it's an absolute nightmare getting away.

If you are early, set your sat-nav for Middlemore Rd, it is where the away coaches are parked literally 2-300 yds from the away entrance/exit, limited street parking a couple of good carparks, both industrial estates.

A mistake a lot of away car drivers make after the match is heading towards M5 junction 2.. a BIG no no. :lol:

Set your sat nav for B'ham city centre via Winson Green much easier and quicker for M6 N&S (apart from passing close to shitty villa park mind) ;)

Looks like I’ll be driving now, has anyone any suggestions with regards to parking, don’t mind walking if it’s quicker getting out.
Cheers.
If you’re seriously considering walking, I would set off tonight.

The whole place is an absolute nightmare on a normal rush hour day. I dread to think what it would be like on a match day.

The best of all the evils is probably to park on the Birmingham side of the ground and look to pick up the A38 from Birmingham city centre (less traffic than trying to get on at Aston).

The downside is the area is not the most pleasant and parking securely may be difficult.

Use that just park app. That’s what I used last time? Going along like?

Alone even
Cheers, there’s four of us.
Unless you park a long way from the ground, it's an absolute nightmare getting away.

If you are early, set your sat-nav for Middlemore Rd, it is where the away coaches are parked literally 2-300 yds from the away entrance/exit, limited street parking a couple of good carparks, both industrial estates.

A mistake a lot of away car drivers make after the match is heading towards M5 junction 2.. a BIG no no. :lol:

Set your sat nav for B'ham city centre via Winson Green much easier and quicker for M6 N&S (apart from passing close to shitty villa park mind) ;)
Thanks.

Last edited:
Cheers.
We parked in a carpark in a place just off Birmingham Road just the other side of the M5 roundabout .

On Google maps it's labelled as NMC Venue on the first junction on Birmingham Road to the West of the roundabout.

£5 cash last season. We were there early though.

We parked in the Mercure Hotel car park last year. Dead easy to get in, jolly old escapade behind enemy lines, capture, torture, escape and back home in time for tea and medals.

How much? And how early did you get there?
I've booked in there, paid £8. We'll walk round to The Vine which is 10 minutes away, then 20 minutes walk to the ground. It's a twat getting out but that applies to West Brom in general because they close roads around the ground after kick off. Best of getting a pint in before heading off so the traffic clears.

I've booked in there, paid £8. We'll walk round to The Vine which is 10 minutes away, then 20 minutes walk to the ground. It's a twat getting out but that applies to West Brom in general because they close roads around the ground after kick off. Best of getting a pint in before heading off so the traffic clears.
Done the same, cheers

Yes, exactly that. Same here.
Yes, exactly that. Same
How much? And how early did you get there?
Get there about 12. Go down to the vine pub and watch the early kick off. Can't go wrong.

Last edited:

Back