Wayne the Punk's 1st Ashes Test. England v Australia 16-20 June Edgbaston 11:00

Look I offered to end but as usual you can't be wrong.

I haven't said add 40 to the scoreboard and we would have won so you're talking shite there.

If, a big if as we will never know we scored 40, 50, 60 even a hundred more the game would have been totally different.(as you've just said so yourself)

Presumptions are fine but facts are facts, they past our total with around 5 overs to spare, the gamble of the declaration didn't pay off.

All of this is in my opinion of course, but that's not allowed on here, you're right and everyone who doesn't agree is wrong.

It’s not an opinion it’s just a guess. I dunno why you keep quoting this 5 over thing like it has any relevance to the first. It was 4 whole days of cricket later

Look I offered to end but as usual you can't be wrong.

I haven't said add 40 to the scoreboard and we would have won so you're talking shite there.

If, a big if as we will never know we scored 40, 50, 60 even a hundred more the game would have been totally different.(as you've just said so yourself)

Presumptions are fine but facts are facts, they past our total with around 5 overs to spare, the gamble of the declaration didn't pay off.

All of this is in my opinion of course, but that's not allowed on here, you're right and everyone who doesn't agree is wrong.
The ignore button is the answer mate 👍

Back