Watford tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi all, I'm a York fan but was due to be working in London at the weekend so got myself a ticket in the sunderland end. Work has been cancelled, anyone want the ticket? I can post it out today if anyone is quick enough...

Only one southern fixture :eek:
EH? Only one Southern fixture? There's Fulham...always great away day, QPR.....another good one, Brentford........never done so somewhere new to look at. All involve the trek into the big city and the infinite number of boozers in there. And if Brighton stack it you have that one too. In other plus points, being Peterborough based, Norwich, Derby, Forest, Burton, Wolves, Villa, Birmingham, Leeds, Ipswich all only train rides away. Barring Sky taking the usual piss (away to Norwich on a Monday night!) be a fair few to go at next season.

EH? Only one Southern fixture? There's Fulham...always great away day, QPR.....another good one, Brentford........never done so somewhere new to look at. All involve the trek into the big city and the infinite number of boozers in there. And if Brighton stack it you have that one too. In other plus points, being Peterborough based, Norwich, Derby, Forest, Burton, Wolves, Villa, Birmingham, Leeds, Ipswich all only train rides away. Barring Sky taking the usual piss (away to Norwich on a Monday night!) be a fair few to go at next season.
I was just taking that from the list posted earlier in the thread.

the baldy gadgy was class like :lol:

What a pathetic display from some of the Watford supporters that day.

It was an end of season party and both clubs would be in the PL next season ..... yet some of these wankers spent the whole game calling stewards and pointing lads out.

They went right down in my estimation.

What a pathetic display from some of the Watford supporters that day.

It was an end of season party and both clubs would be in the PL next season ..... yet some of these wankers spent the whole game calling stewards and pointing lads out.

They went right down in my estimation.

And they didn't turn up at the SoL this season

When they got cheap travel last season, they were the best fans to visit the Harbour

Surprised that a day return from Euston to Watford High St. is the same price, (£11 20p, with a railcard, bought online) as last season. Rail tickets in London area usually cost more every time we go down there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back