Watford tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took some time to finally sell out. Imagine the mood this time compared to last year. Never mind down to the last half dozen aways so best make the most of them :neutral:
Be a different atmosphere in that Spoons this year mind! Still looking forward to it though, always do when it comes to awaydays, regardless of league etc.

There's a pub right outside the train station called the flag. Pint there, then head up high St towards ground and weatherspoons half way to break up the 20 minute's walk from train station.
This

Be a different atmosphere in that Spoons this year mind! Still looking forward to it though, always do when it comes to awaydays, regardless of league etc.

This

No matter how shite we are you can't beat an SAFC awayday.

Hopefully Watford away will be the debut of my flag if Barmy Flags deliver it on time:D

Make cracking flags do barmy

Yeah wanted to get one done for sometime. But travelling to games on my own i thought it would make me a little self conscious (being the quiet/shyish type).

But checking out their gallery (North-East) section and seeing the quality I thought "fuck it" and ordered one, so I hope it arrives in time for Watford otherwise Leicester away Tuesday night will be it's debut.

Might need a hand hanging it up in pubs/ground seeing as I travel on my tod;)

Christ we need 3 points from this. We got a point with the kids playing end of last season so there's no reason why we shouldn't win.

Well....apart from the grim reaper i.e. moyes

Yeah wanted to get one done for sometime. But travelling to games on my own i thought it would make me a little self conscious (being the quiet/shyish type).

But checking out their gallery (North-East) section and seeing the quality I thought "fuck it" and ordered one, so I hope it arrives in time for Watford otherwise Leicester away Tuesday night will be it's debut.

See you there mate ;)

Bugger thought there were loads left and was going to get one on the day..

What you getting on the flag?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back