Waterproof coat recommendations needed.

I bought one of their bigger winter coats and it's excellent for the cold and wet weather and it looks like it will last a good many years. Was about £160 which seemed reasonable for the quality which is as good as 66° North coat I bought for more (although that's also nice).
Ta for the feedback I have managed to order the one I linked to.

During the winter I tend to wear a cheap down filled jacket under a waterproof coat.

I can relegate the gelert to dog walking duties and wear the non waterproof north face for gardening. I don’t think that I’d pay more than 50 quid for a coat.

Ta for the feedback I have managed to order the one I linked to.

During the winter I tend to wear a cheap down filled jacket under a waterproof coat.

I can relegate the gelert to dog walking duties and wear the non waterproof north face for gardening. I don’t think that I’d pay more than 50 quid for a coat.
Does seem like a bargain. I was tempted but really don't need another coat.

Does seem like a bargain. I was tempted but really don't need another coat.

When did need come in to it? Can never have enough John o’ groats.

When I went to Iceland everyone was wearing 66° North gear and I tried a few bits on, quite pricy but great great stuff

Got a mammut goretex jacket last year. Its pretty lightweight so good for summer wear, but roomy enough to get a heavier ganzy underneath in the winter. Not a drop of rain gets in

Back