Watchmen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh did i miss a bit after the credits?, as it looked nicely setup for another season. Be abit gutted if that’s a one and done although sometimes things should go out on top rather than be prolonged ala lost and many other cash cow shows.
We both missed it if there was a bit after the credits, marra. I just know he said was ever intended to be anything other than his take on the original comic book. I would be surprised if HBO don't want more though as apparently viewing figures were very good.

I don't know why I've just thought of this but can anyone explain to me (in spoiler tags if necessary) why Lady Trieu bought that land of that couple to have ownership of whatever it was that fell out of space and landed there and what it was that fell? I managed to completely miss what it all related to.

I don't know why I've just thought of this but can anyone explain to me (in spoiler tags if necessary) why Lady Trieu bought that land of that couple to have ownership of whatever it was that fell out of space and landed there and what it was that fell? I managed to completely miss what it all related to.
Some people think it's the ship with ozy in, although the time lines are a bit skewy

Yeah I think that was just where adrian was landing

FYI, I read the watchmen comic set over Christmas and it was decent. I'm not a big comic person but I enjoyed it although it was pretty mad

I've just started watching this. I was totally confused as to what the fuck was going on for the first few episodes and almost gave up on it but it's now become actually quite good!

I've just started watching this. I was totally confused as to what the fuck was going on for the first few episodes and almost gave up on it but it's now become actually quite good!
I went into to this not knowing much about watchmen, I'd seen the film a few years ago but think it was a bit of a half watch couldn't remember much about it, and didn't enjoy the first few at all, around episode 4 or 5 I thought it started getting better at that point I rewatched the film and then so much more made sense. Absolutely loved the last few episodes after that so much so that I rewatched the whole series and enjoyed the first few so much more with that knowledge. I'm reading the 'novel' now, I've become a little obsessed

Heard that this morning. There's a slight possibility that HBO might ask someone else to step in but it seems unlikely.
Should leave it alone imho. Let lindelof come back to it in a few years if he wants to.

I take it then that the lindelof detractors have well and truly eaten their words at this stage??

I'm sad there be no more but it's probably for the best. Unusual for America TV not to flog something to death though

No series 2 apparently, Lindelof not interested in doing any more.
He said from the beginning that it was only going to be a one off. He also confirmed in interviews that Angela did gain Doctor Manhattan powers. It ended as pretty much a closed book to me and I can't see how any follow up would be as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back