Watchmen

So did I (apart from the ending being changed) and I was massively into the Watchmen ‘graphic novel’ when I was younger.

Can’t see the point of this series though.

Money. DC just launched their official sequel to watchmen in the DCU with flipping Batman. It's not too bad but part of me is slightly revolted.

It follows on from the novel not the film. In the novel earth was attacked by a giant alien squid. They changed the ending for the film.
Edit. Just read the article posted. It's been ages since I read the novel. Earth isn't attacked by alien squid but ozmandys drops a giant squid onto Manhattan to get the USA and Russia to think that we are being invaded by aliens and subsequently they stop the cold war and start to worry about aliens.

Really enjoyed the 1st 3 episodes of this like its my type of weird...
Great script and screenplay with dark comedy and brutal violence thrown in..

I haven't got a clue what is going on...... though reading some fansites has filled in some gaps. Adrian Veidt, Mars, Silk Spectre II etc etc

Just when I thought it couldnt get any more weird, latest episode seemed to just take it to another level. There were a couple times I actually said "what the fuck" out loud.

Back