Watching The Ashes

Status
Not open for further replies.
As previously mentioned, smartcric might be worth a go on your mobile.
Mobilecric also has the same format, so am guessing that it is the same company.
It is up as one of the 3 games, the other two being India v Sri Lanka and the Bangladesh Premier League.
I am in Spain, so don't know if there are different copyright laws here. Maybe you need a VPN. I have no idea, am definitely no techie.

I will try and find a decent stream to watch the first hour before going to bed. Theres no chance of forking out for BT Sport.

Bloody man flu has been lingering for the last week and of course has chosen today to f***ing properly strike. Got four days off anyway so I'm determined to battle through it and sleep during the day.

Got sky sports cricket channel :lol::rolleyes:

Biggest cricket event of the year starting and on that channel they are showing ..... Atherton meets brearley :lol::lol:

What' this IPTV like mate? Never heard of it
Gets you the full SKY/BT package. Receive through the net rather than the sat dish. Can be as easy as putting app on firestick then get a supplier.

Reet. Enough of this nonsense about who is showing it live . I want a highlights show when I get up (or ASAP after stumps that morning). Any channels doing one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back