Watching The Ashes

If you're on EE you get free BT Sport for 3 months (HDMI to TV).

I've got me dad's VM login ;)

Got some sort of IPTV subscription so no issue watching it live - but not staying up till 3 o clock then getting woken up by a one yr old as soon as my head hits the pillow. Will watch first hour tonight ( cos its first session of first game ) - then catch highlights show rest of time

Got some sort of IPTV subscription so no issue watching it live - but not staying up till 3 o clock then getting woken up by a one yr old as soon as my head hits the pillow. Will watch first hour tonight ( cos its first session of first game ) - then catch highlights show rest of time

I'm off out for a pint for the first hour now (the one next to my house). Fella who you reckon you've bowled out in the nets hosting the toss I see ;)

Downloaded it last night but won't work for me in Spain, not allowed.
Got cricinfo on the mobile.

My nephew who lives in Oz, suggested a VPN, as it is on Channel 9 free to air over there
They don't have streaming rights.

If you have a VPN then it is live on www.espn.in

I have two VPNs, Overplay and NordVPN. It only worked with NordVPN.

Last edited:
They don't have streaming rights.

If you have a VPN then it is live on www.espn.in

I have two VPNs, Overplay and NordVPN. It only worked with NordVPN.
Cheers might try it, ok with cricinfo for now.

Ive got BT sport on the telly but I'm just watching from my room on a free cricfree stream and its perfect.

http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/australia-vs-england-live-streaming
I tried this, but they wanted c card details, which I don't like giving out.

Last edited:
I caught some decent enough highlights on YouTube.
Cheers, will have a look. I always thought that the ashes was one of the protected events (like the national and fa cup final) that had to have some kind of free to air coverage. Just seen bt are showing highlights free on their website. Maybe that's how it's ok.

Last edited:
Cheers, will have a look. I always thought that the ashes was one of the protected events (like the national and fa cup final) that had to have some kind of free to air coverage.
Aye. When in the UK and it's the ECB that's able to decide.

Longing for it to be on Sky :lol:

We have moved on from the days that terrestrial TV lost the rights.
Yeah not arguing that live it should be on terrestrial but the highlights should be. I've not got bt so can't comment on their coverage but have enjoyed sky's and channel 5s in the past.

Back