WASPI Women Report

Last edited:

The only thing stopping compensation is the government, because the generations of men who were required to work 5 years longer than women and would have made an associated claim for their compensation, have all snuffed it.

I’m joking.

The wealthiest generation in human civilisation (before they screwed it up for generations that follow) deserve compensation ?

In return for votes I assume

Marvellous

The wealthiest generation in human civilisation (before they screwed it up for generations that follow) deserve compensation ?

In return for votes I assume

Marvellous
Governments screw a country up not the people who live in that country. There's so much bitter shite spouted about the boom generation on here, it's incredible. "He bought his council house for 12k and now it's worth 90. Wow such wealth I hate him".

Governments screw a country up not the people who live in that country. There's so much bitter shite spouted about the boom generation on here, it's incredible. "He bought his council house for 12k and now it's worth 90. Wow such wealth I hate him".
Reality.

Naturally as this place is populated by old daytime TV watching retirees during working hours, it'll be awash with similar adjectives to "deserving" and "entitlement"

Sick of hearing how old people should take whatever the hell is left in this rapidly declining country until there literally is not a thing left for younger folks

Reality.

Naturally as this place is populated by old daytime TV watching retirees during working hours, it'll be awash with similar adjectives to "deserving" and "entitlement"

Sick of hearing how old people should take whatever the hell is left in this rapidly declining country until there literally is not a thing left for younger folks
It's not reality though.
Houses these days cost a fortune because of greed. Actually everything costs a fortune because of greed. Greedy governments and greedy corporations are the cause. Blaming old Mrs Jones waiting to die in her retirement bungalow is a bit shitty. Or old Mr Smith who had a nice house but the council have taken it to pay for his extortionate care home costs. No winners is the real reality.

Reality.

Wow

Decades of men retiring at 65 when women could retire at 60 - is there a valid claim for sex discrimination for men here??
If we were allowed to retire 5 years earlier than that lot we’d never hear the end of it. But like most things, discrimination only works one way and it is fine to discriminate against working class straight white blokes

Back