Washington Family have shit Christmas Dinner

Aren't supermarkets closed on xmas day? So where the fuck did they get the sarnies ?

Unless it was Jimmy in the Village Store.

As others have said it looks shite but what the fuck was he expecting for £25 including drinks.

Says in the article he sent one meal back for £40, so.they still ate the rest. If it was that bad send it all back.

They’d bought in a few the day before on the off chance they would run out of fresh prawn cocktail on the day. It’s the only conceivable option.

The best photo in the article is the lass with the blue dress and labrador, although they some how managed to cut her head off.

Paid £80 including drinks for 3 of us at Christmas for a curry Christmas dinner, and it was lush. Everything was Christmasy, decorations, crackers and music, the owners and servers families even turned up in traditional Indian dress in red and green which fitted the occasion. All that was different was the bait, but for me, it's more about the occasion and people you are with, than what's on your plate, so would do again in a shot.

Last edited:
its nee Toby

I actually went to the Toby Carvery for my Christmas Dinner and was pleasantly surprised. However, I think that’s because we were lucky in getting a private table not in amongst anybody else, not a thoroughfare and times our approach to the Carvery stand to perfection so that we weren’t stood around waiting in a queue.

Only complaint I had to make was that my Prosciutto and Melon starter arrived as just a Melon starter - was confused as to how they could fuck that one up!

Back