Washington Family have shit Christmas Dinner

Why people feel the need to complain to the papers or on social media. Just refuse to pay, as is your right and don’t go back.

Get what you deserve going out for Xmas dinner
Get what you pay for more like ,i cook the best sunday dinner in Murton but enjoyed being waited on.£ 55 I paid and it was mint

Why people feel the need to complain to the papers or on social media. Just refuse to pay, as is your right and don’t go back.
You don't just want a reasonable outcome you want to see the place burnt to the ground and the staff live horrible lives forever after

I went out for first time coz there was 13 of us , paid 60 quid a head. I'm cooking next Christmas like. No where near as good as home. Made a minimal effort dinner a couple days later and was much better

We've only ever gone out once and I'd never do it again - and I do the cooking. Massively overpriced, dry turkey, mushy sprouts, cold gravy. And some poor sods have to miss out on their day off. Worst of all - you don't get to pick over the leftovers.

Despite the overwhelming evidence that the meal was shite, I can’t imagine the cook scraping out the contents of a Tesco prawn sarnie into a wine glass.

Aren't supermarkets closed on xmas day? So where the fuck did they get the sarnies ?

Unless it was Jimmy in the Village Store.

As others have said it looks shite but what the fuck was he expecting for £25 including drinks.

Says in the article he sent one meal back for £40, so.they still ate the rest. If it was that bad send it all back.

Back