Warks v Durham - LVCC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed him a week or so ago and made him captain. Since then he got run out without facing a ball and now a king pair. Of course he replaced Khawaja, who got a ton, and I took the captaincy off Tres, who also got a ton. :cry:

:)The Warwickshire members must have been bouncing, he's not exactly a gazelle in the field either.
I took the capt off Trescothick before the Durham game as well, gave him it back straight after like- shame the useless bastard got out 11 short of a doble hundred the other day;)

DL Maddy c Borthwick b Thorp 25 (49m 51b 3x4 0x6) SR: 49.01
Fall of wicket: 71/5 (23.1 ov); Partnership: 0 runs, 0.2 overs, RR: 0.00

troughton c mustard b stokes 28

78 for 5

over by lunch anyone?

stokes 3 for 40

thorp 2 for 32

6 down now, wicket for Braithwaite

Harmy's having a bowl so the bank injury can't be too bad, probably knack it totally now

All recognised bat-holders now safely back in the pavilion

Ths is going to one of our biggest wins ever

And these are supposed to be title challengers?

How can a team who will lose Bell and Trott for a large chunk of the summer and currently have Carter injured be title contenders? They are nothing more than a very good side when they are all available and rank poor when they are not available

Its only because Lancashire have Saj that they are still in the title race

f***ing hell, I got out my exam expecting this to be finished ages bin. Surely as long as it doesn't rain we should still win though

We need to get these last 2 wickets knocked over cos Somerset look like they are going to beat the Yorkies. Chasing 228 they are 146 without loss with Trescothick heading towards a century to go with the one he got in the first innings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back