Want to feel old? Definitely Maybe & Parklife - THIRTY years old

Time does seem to speed up as you get older. It’s a % of your whole life experience type thing. When you’re 10 years old a year is 10% of your total life experience. When you’re 50 years old a year is 2% of your whole life’s experience.
All that's as well, may be and indisputable, but I've spoken to a lot of older people who say that it slows down again, after a certain age. I think that, once you become relatively inactive - I'm talking late 80s and 90s, here - you're not getting out, you're not able to do much, nobody comes to visit much any more: days weeks and years are longer than ever before, apparently. :cry:

All that's as well, may be and indisputable, but I've spoken to a lot of older people who say that it slows down again, after a certain age. I think that, once you become relatively inactive - I'm talking late 80s and 90s, here - you're not getting out, you're not able to do much, nobody comes to visit much any more: days weeks and years are longer than ever before, apparently. :cry:
Its like that when you stop drinking anarl.

well thats something to look forward to eh!

Back