Walking dead fans

Aren't they based on graphic novels? Have they deviated from the books?
The show does mostly follow them, they meet the same groups and key characters but there's been quite a lot of things changed too like relationships happen between different characters and some people who were expected to survive don't and some have died and are replaced with other people to take over their roles. Biggest difference is that the novels don't have Daryl in them at all and he's been a main character in the show since S1.

The show does mostly follow them, they meet the same groups and key characters but there's been quite a lot of things changed too like relationships happen between different characters and some people who were expected to survive don't and some have died and are replaced with other people to take over their roles. Biggest difference is that the novels don't have Daryl in them at all and he's been a main character in the show since S1.

I thought they jumped ahead of the comics after season 4.

The whole thing has been a bit boring since Rick left.

Tuned out after a season of neagan. Last episode i saw Rick was bothering some lesbians that lived in the woods i think. It just got boring

Back