Walking dead fans

Haven’t watched TWD for a few years now. It was a great series.
As for wrapping it up. It was all a dream. Rick Grimes was really a toilet cleaner who was overcome by the stench of a toilet he was cleaning. He fainted, knocked his head off the toilet bowl and was taken to hospital where he stayed in a coma. What we saw were his unconscious thoughts.

Did you watch The Beyond spinoff? It was largely shite, the only really good but was at the end credits when a woman was shown watching Dr Jenner, him from the Centre for disease control, talking to someone.

A man walks in, accuses her of starting the whole thing, then shoots her dead. He then leaves and shuts the door. Seconds later she turns and raced towards the door and starts trying to smash it down. So they've got fast, strong zombies who have memories.

This was set in Paris and they mentioned some others had gone to a conference in Canada, so maybe that's how it spread to America. The spinoff with Daryl is supposedly set in Europe, so I wonder if it ties in with that.

Can't believe it's still going. First couple of series were topper but it declined quickly. Is Rick's arsehole son still in it?
Think he carked it in season 8. Could be wrong about the season but he definitely went the journey at some stage. Mind you, he may have come back as a zombie. The acting would’ve been the same.

I stopped when they started all of these mid season breaks. Some shows do it now but walking dead seemed to take it to a new level. Think your finished a series but 9 months later there are 4 more episodes but its the same series number but then stops again for 9 months before a new series comes out

I’ve never picked it back up from the last mid season break, where they had the git wass catapult. Never consciously decided to stop watching it, it just fizzled out.

He was one of the reasons I stopped watching it. I hated him.

They ruined he character I think. There was a point when he was angry and off the rails. That was his permanent character ark in the comics. They turned him into a pussy in the show. In the comics he was ruthless after the life he experienced. I think he may even have has designs on killing Rick when he started to get old and week as he felt it was his time to be top dog and wouldn't not accept Rick going soft.

Would have been much more interesting.

Don't hold it to me comic fans, I may be remembering it wrong.

It's been announced the final 8 episodes of the main series is starting October 2nd.
Doubtful it will have Rick and Michonne in it as they have also said the Rick films have been cancelled and replaced with a 6 episode series with their story in 2023.
(not a show spoiler but announcement about new spinoff)

I've done my first rewatch of the main series for the first time recently and it's much better without all the cliffhanger waiting and mid season breaks. There were a few episodes I'd never seen before where Beth is in the hospital, was brutal when
Rick ran that police dude down probably ranks as the worst thing he did in the series.
Think killing Carl was the worst decision even though I agree he was annoying.

Last edited:
Now there's a show that had real quality early on. Milked ta fuck. Boring.

I think season 9 was the end for me. There was a hilarious scene were Negans men were hustling a group, a guy with long hair was being all tough haha

I've never found that scene on youtube but I just..[issing myself laughing

Not anymore.
It’s now an 18 (I think) episode tv show with Michonnne)

*disclaimer. Haven’t watched the walking dead since it became a gory Little House oh the Prairie
Theyve said 6 episode 'event series' basically turned each movie into 2 episodes.
At least getting closure will be good.
Not sure we need an anthology series, negan + maggie series & a Darryl series.
Seems like massive oversaturation
It's become a show that you just want to watch to see how it ends

Back