VPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you get iplayer abroad?
Currently yes but they are trying to block VPN's. The providers know this though and are finding workarounds. The BBC are getting flak from people in the UK who like to use a VPN for security reasons and are being blocked even though they are kosher users. I use ExpressVPN, not the cheapest but very reliable, easy to set up and easy to use.

Currently yes but they are trying to block VPN's. The providers know this though and are finding workarounds. The BBC are getting flak from people in the UK who like to use a VPN for security reasons and are being blocked even though they are kosher users. I use ExpressVPN, not the cheapest but very reliable, easy to set up and easy to use.
I meant on the VPN referenced (freebie).

Hola just fucked their access in the past week.

I took up a subscription to NordVPN a few months ago when it was on offer, £70 for three years. Easy setup and takes six devices. Still on offer but now £70 for two years. Not the cheapest but in the top three with ExpressVPN and CyberGhost.

I took up a subscription to NordVPN a few months ago when it was on offer, £70 for three years. Easy setup and takes six devices. Still on offer but now £70 for two years. Not the cheapest but in the top three with ExpressVPN and CyberGhost.
considering pulling the trigger on this, been using Hola but realised it's a bit dodgy. Any issues so far?

considering pulling the trigger on this, been using Hola but realised it's a bit dodgy. Any issues so far?

None at all. Simple to set up, simple to use. I haven't had to use their Helpline but the reviews say it's good and quick to respond. No complaints at all.

Windscribe. Free VPN. Works fine and can be used either as a standalone application or as a browser extension. No need to pay a penny for a VPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back