VPN

I've used PureVPN for the past 4-5 years. Pay around $50 a year but sometimes they forget to charge me (somehow) and sometimes they give a year free intentionally.

Pay? I use the free Touch VPN extention for Chrome. Never had any bother being tracked except for that time I forgot to turn it on and they caught me downloading the Lego Batman movie, but all I got was a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again. (I've done it again many many more times again)

Been using Express VPN for the past 6 months, most prob one of the most expensive. Will go for a cheaper one when renewal is up.

ive been seeing people talking about vpn’s when accessing torrents and streams etc. Do you have to pay for a vpn / how do you do it?
Opera Browser has a free VPN that does for streams, not for torrents though. For torrents you'll have to pay for one.

Can you use any VPN to access to deep web, or should you be using one of the higher rated I.E Nord
There is literally nothing on "the deep web" worth looking at, hasn't been for 10 years.

Pay? I use the free Touch VPN extention for Chrome. Never had any bother being tracked except for that time I forgot to turn it on and they caught me downloading the Lego Batman movie, but all I got was a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again. (I've done it again many many more times again)

LOL, a similar thing happened to me

I use my phone as it seems turtally imporveous (sic.) to virus faff

Forgot to turn on the VPN one day and then 'acquired' a copy of thellatest superhero nonsense for the boy.

A letter arrived soon after from my broadband supplier (if you look up on a nice day its blue and rhymes with hairy _ _).

They'd only been showing it on their Premier fleecing channel and warned me that any future transgression may not be dealt with as leniently.

The pansies

Back