Volunteers needed - 2 meetings to attend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aleem Dar

Striker
Which, typically, fall on the same day!

1 - Houghton CW annual AGM. 27th Jan @ 8pm, in the club.
2 - Hetton Lyons Sunday League annual AGM. 27th Jan @ 7:30pm, at Hetton Lyons cricket club.

Need people to attend both, as both are important!

only need one really to go to the HL meeting so if you are going to join the board make sure you get to the Houghton meeting.

Might be still worth phoning up someone from the Hetton Lyons league to tell them we will be attending as they haven't heard from us in a while

only need one really to go to the HL meeting so if you are going to join the board make sure you get to the Houghton meeting.

Might be still worth phoning up someone from the Hetton Lyons league to tell them we will be attending as they haven't heard from us in a while

I was going to say I'll be attending the Houghton meeting.

Did Des and Les say I would need to put it in writing?

I was going to say I'll be attending the Houghton meeting.

Did Des and Les say I would need to put it in writing?

Don't be silly man although I will be writing a list of rules etc I would like passed. I'll have a word with Des about it though so he knows you're interested.

did you contact the council today?

Don't be silly man although I will be writing a list of rules etc I would like passed. I'll have a word with Des about it though so he knows you're interested.

did you contact the council today?

Probably won't come to anything as I think they only want rid of Ray as the treasurer.

And I did, Thursdays are booked for the SMB. Same as last season, 16 home games to use to get the season rate.

i have just phoned him and he is sending me the letter detailing the agenda for the agm and the cup draw that will be held that night. he also said 3 teams have applied. the teams are bill quay academy, backworth(near whitley bay) and linz(near burnopfield).
there will be 16 teams in one and 14 teams in the other for some strange reason.

i have just phoned him and he is sending me the letter detailing the agenda for the agm and the cup draw that will be held that night. he also said 3 teams have applied. the teams are bill quay academy, backworth(near whitley bay) and linz(near burnopfield).
there will be 16 teams in one and 14 teams in the other for some strange reason.

Lintz?

late as well, I'm sure they were mean't to be our first game as well. Surprised the have been let back in so easily.

Canny lads know Graeme well that runs them league is always looking to move forward so keeping up numbers will be main factor my lad got 89 against them last time we played them as well :)

late as well, I'm sure they were mean't to be our first game as well. Surprised the have been let back in so easily.

I'm glad they did, more teams the better for me from a selfish point of view plus it lets more lads play the game. Thought it was Burnopfield that pulled out last year anyway? If we've got an extra 2 games that may mean a 24 April start by my guesswork.

Hope we get better cup draws than last year - Durham City just after they returned from the IPL in the Sunday Cup then Newcastle City's ringers in the midweek one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back