. . Virtual tickets . . .link in 1st post..£160K Smashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’ve just looked on the phone and it’s over £116k, worryingly looks like no donations since 6pm last night. May just be not updating on the phone mind.
Well I'm going to donate £5 for every Sunderland win Saturday from Saturday gone until and including the final. Already £5 to donate

Anyone fancy a doing Twitter bomb tonight during the pre-match build up?

Just tweet as many football accounts or other well known public figures between 7-7.30pm tonight and make sure you include the crowdfunding link and the hashtag #SunderlandTogether

If everyone collectively does it at the same time, it will hopefully end up trending on Twitter and get picked up by the media.

Excellent idea becs.

For £100 you can get a signed shirt worn by one of our players in the final. OK if some sweaty work clobber in a bag is your thing.
Match worn shirts are canny tbf. Mentioned earlier that you seem to have a lot of canny rewards to choose from and that it would be good if safc did the same. Fwiw I think they will, they might just wait until after (the value will go up if we've actually won in them).

Had a few of our poppy shirts over the years. Gave a Mignolet one to the bairn cos he's a goalie, had a Cattermole and Sessegnon one but gave them to the Bradley Lowery fund when they started fundraising. Typically I'm only left with 2 for myself. One is Daryl Murphy, who was shit and then played for the mags so that's not much of a thing to pass on. The other was my pride and joy, a match worn shirt where the player scored his first goal for the club. Thought that might end up worth a canny bit in years to come. He was an England International anarl. It was Adam Johnsons. For obvious reasons I didn't send that one to be used for fund raising for a bairn. If only he'd behaved, match worn, scored a goal in it, and he then went on to slay the mags several times. But no!

Match worn shirts are canny tbf. Mentioned earlier that you seem to have a lot of canny rewards to choose from and that it would be good if safc did the same. Fwiw I think they will, they might just wait until after (the value will go up if we've actually won in them).

Had a few of our poppy shirts over the years. Gave a Mignolet one to the bairn cos he's a goalie, had a Cattermole and Sessegnon one but gave them to the Bradley Lowery fund when they started fundraising. Typically I'm only left with 2 for myself. One is Daryl Murphy, who was shit and then played for the mags so that's not much of a thing to pass on. The other was my pride and joy, a match worn shirt where the player scored his first goal for the club. Thought that might end up worth a canny bit in years to come. He was an England International anarl. It was Adam Johnsons. For obvious reasons I didn't send that one to be used for fund raising for a bairn. If only he'd behaved, match worn, scored a goal in it, and he then went on to slay the mags several times. But no!
When we got relegated out of the league 6 years ago a player threw his boots into the stand i go in and they both came flying back at him accompanied by a hearty Fuck Off. Nobody else took a chance.
Adam Johnson will regret what he did for the rest of his life and deserves to.

Years back my sons club got a Johno shirt for a sportmans dinner on a Friday night. They were gutted as it went for about £84 n they expected £300ish.

The next morning the story broke!
Almost as if folk knew!
Imagine waking up hungover, with the shirt, then reading that man!:lol:

Years back my sons club got a Johno shirt for a sportmans dinner on a Friday night. They were gutted as it went for about £84 n they expected £300ish.

The next morning the story broke!
Almost as if folk knew!
Imagine waking up hungover, with the shirt, then reading that man!:lol:

:lol: f***ing hell! Think mine was about £350, from the Everton game where he scored his first goal. Thought its canny rare to have a match worn shirt that a goal was scored in. Plus he'd played for England. Thought he'd go on to do mint for us, especially after he started slaying mags left right and centre. Imagined passing it onto my bairn after Johnson wins us the FA cup and it's worth loads for him. Alas!

URGHHHHH . . . It’s in the Sun and they’ve put my name in it. Oh well, suppose it’s publicity . . .

They are also reporting that Michell Curry is on the verge of signing for Beckham's Inter Miami ..........................................

It says in the article (I know if you can call it that) Waghorn has donated, I didn't know that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back