. . Virtual tickets . . .link in 1st post..£160K Smashed

Status
Not open for further replies.

surely they can't claim that a ticket to something that doesn't exist has a value and therefore doesn't qualify for gift aid ?

that could make an enormous difference to the final total, it's not right

surely they can't claim that a ticket to something that doesn't exist has a value and therefore doesn't qualify for gift aid ?

Think gift aid will be added once costs have come off. Gift aid can’t be paid against the ticket and postage but can be on the rest -at least that’s my thought!! 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

The gift aid is an add on i think.

Think gift aid will be added once costs have come off. Gift aid can’t be paid against the ticket and postage but can be on the rest -at least that’s my thought!! 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Anything that keeps the final total money out of the paws of the taxman or internet owners is useful.

If it stops any money going to the government to pass on to the rich or give luctrative contracts to their friends its a worthwhile thing.

Quick question - I want to get three printed tickets for me and the two children who would have gone with me. From a quick look at the site, it doesn't look like I can order three without going back in three times? I'll do that if necessary, just checking that I am right that I need to do that?

Scroll down, I struggled to find it
If anyone has a ticket next to me, I will be very annoying as I can imagine at least 2 visits to the bogs during the game, and I will be having having a curry the night before:) (I caused a mexican type wave in the north stand once, as the aroma of one of my farts wafted across the stand)

Last edited:
Scroll down, I struggled to find it
If anyone has a ticket next to me, I will be very annoying as I can imagine at least 2 visits to the bogs during the game, and I will be having having a curry the night before:) (I caused a mexican type wave in the north stand once, as the aroma of one of my farts wafted across the stand)
where was it, I want to buy a fair few for all the family with their names on and dont want to be doing it individually

Should do yes - the club are just waiting on EFL approval for them.

fundraiser runs beyond the date of the final doesn’t it? So if they’re going to be numbered or whatever that might need to wait.

who would put it past the EFL to put a block on the whole thing and make the club refund everyone? 😆

fundraiser runs beyond the date of the final doesn’t it? So if they’re going to be numbered or whatever that might need to wait.

who would put it past the EFL to put a block on the whole thing and make the club refund everyone? 😆

It’s only the logo I think . . .If they did try to block it they’d just get their logo removed!! They won’t though I wouldn’t have thought!!

They’ll start getting distributed as soon as permission and printing permits 👍👍❤️❤️⚽⚽
What a great comeback. Feels like a win . . . Three more games before Wembley. How many points??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back