. . Virtual tickets . . .link in 1st post..£160K Smashed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not accepting my postcode on the site and is saying please use a valid UK postcode. Despite having just found my address from it in the section before.

Any ideas?

it kept doing that for me and it turned out to be that i had a space at the end of the postcode, if that makes sense. Pressed deletand then it worked

Payback for when me and few hundred other Sunderland fans jumped over the fence into the Tranmere section and supported them as they knocked you out of the Mercantile Credit in 1988. We lost as well (well it was at Wembley.....)
I jumped in there too, was class! I took a picture of the scoreboard at 1-0 to Tranmere as couldn’t believe the mags were losing to a 4th division team! I took another one at 2-0!

Just bought a pair, it’s a fantastic idea.

if you haven’t bought one yet please do so, not only will you be supporting some fantastic charities the publicity from this will explode on the national stage at some point.
It’s not accepting my postcode on the site and is saying please use a valid UK postcode. Despite having just found my address from it in the section before.

Any ideas?
I had the same issue - tried a few times with space without and finally it worked in the format of NE23 XXX

Last edited:
it kept doing that for me and it turned out to be that i had a space at the end of the postcode, if that makes sense. Pressed deletand then it worked
That was it! Thank you.
If all else fails, send it to me and ill send it to you.
Thanks mate. All sorted now though.
I had the same issue - tried a few times with space without and finally it worked in the format of NE23 XXX
Thanks, I got it sorted. That’s a cool postcode you’ve got there by the way. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back