Virgin Media

I’ve only ever had em for the internet and earlier this year they put the price up to 48 quid for 200mb . Phoned them and put my 31 day cancellation in and on day 29 they phoned and offered me the same for £24 .

You’ve got to actually cancel to get the best deals from why I’ve experienced

I’ve only ever had em for the internet and earlier this year they put the price up to 48 quid for 200mb . Phoned them and put my 31 day cancellation in and on day 29 they phoned and offered me the same for £24 .

We had the full package and it was creeping up. Cancelled and they called and dropped it.

Now it’s creeping up again so I’m going to do the same, but we don’t watch that much telly anyway (usually CBeebies!) so I might just follow through with it. Want the broadband though.

We had the full package and it was creeping up. Cancelled and they called and dropped it.

Now it’s creeping up again so I’m going to do the same, but we don’t watch that much telly anyway (usually CBeebies!) so I might just follow through with it. Want the broadband though.
I've got lowest TV package which comes with CBeebies as standard, 100mb broadband and a Netflix account for all the kids stuff and adult stuff.

CBeebies should be free no matter who you get you tele off so just cancel it if it’s too much.

Just cancel the tele and keep the internet , I’d bet any money they will offer you a deal before the end of your cancellation that you would probably be happy with ,

Even if you miss the channels too much there’s other ways to watch them if you don’t want to pay to dollar to them ;)

CBeebies should be free no matter who you get you tele off so just cancel it if it’s too much.

Just cancel the tele and keep the internet , I’d bet any money they will offer you a deal before the end of your cancellation that you would probably be happy with ,

Even if you miss the channels too much there’s other ways to watch them if you don’t want to pay to dollar to them ;)
We won’t miss the channels tbh. Even Sky Sports, we hardly watch anymore - combination of supporting two shit teams and having small children. So I’m happy dropping the telly.

Had to do this every year for 3 years. It’s a bit of a joke

I've been meaning to cancel for a while to see if I can get a better deal. Currently get 80mb broadband and phone only and that's over 40 benk a month.

"Fun" TV, 150Mb Broadband and Talk Weekends on the phone, whatever that is, we never use it.

Just gone up to £43 this month after a year at £33. It was something daft like £55 and going up more around this time last year, I asked them to discount it, they said no, so I cancelled. Two days later they rang back with more of a discount than I asked for.

£43 isn't too bad but now I'm out of contract I'll be keeping an on what they're offering new customers.

Back