Virgin Broadband

Problem is with virgin media is that the Broadband is outstanding and nothing at all comes close to it!My current deal is amazing £37 for full house XL with 200meg broadband. They offered me it as I never had the TV for 5 years only the internet. So I'm in a 2 year deal that has never gone up even after the last price rise. It's on my bill but they discount it off! But my deal is up in January and I know I will never find a deal like this. So it's gonna have to be tell them I'm cancelling and see what they offer a week before the cutoff date

The SIM only plan I mentioned from Three mobile is 30GB/month, that's 1GB/day. Few people use that much.
Other mobile companies will have similar deals.
5mbps streaming clocks in at over 2 gig an hour. So a fair few people will more than that amount.

I haggled like fuck with them and ended up hoying my 30 day notice in.
They rang me back a few times with offers but i kept knocking them back.
One of the pricks at their end was arguing with me basically saying i was stupid and that i couldn't get better broadband elsewhere. I told him to shut his hole :lol:.
They rang me back about 2 days before my 30 days where up offering £19pm for 100mb and they would pay the line rental, which i took.
Sounds familiar, they obviously do a check on their rivals speeds in your area and know exactly how much you download

Back