Virat Kholi

We aren’t very good is the reality I don’t think we’re weak.

The current batting line up is on par with the West Indies apart from Root.

You can be a great cricketer without behaving like a twat
I think it’s quite the opposite. We have some half decent batsmen (not saying they’re amazing) who don’t have an ounce of fight between them. Thinking particularly of Jonny and Jos, who should be top batsmen but aren’t. Plenty of other players transfer one day form to the test arena much better with some application and fight. Similarly for some of our bowlers like Curran. In fact it’s one of the good things about Robinson, doesn’t take any shit.

Some reet wet flanges on here like :lol:

If we had a player or two with Kohlis fight and ability we wouldn't be so poor in tests.
Nah mate, the blokes a prick. Can't stand the little fucker. Chirps on like a budgie constantly. I have a lot more respect for the Aussies tbh, you know what theyre about and get on with it. Summit about Kohli though, he's like a kid in a strop who will take his ball home if it doesn't go his own way. Fuck him.

Nah mate, the blokes a rick. Can't stand the little fucker. Chirps on like a budgie constantly. I have a lot more respect for the Aussies tbh, you know what theyre about and get on with it. Summit about Kohli though, he's like a kid in a strop who will take his ball home if it doesn't go his own way. Fuck him.
Pakistan and especially Rizwan can get very chirpy and even a bit annoying but they Don't go as far as India imo. Might be totally hypocritical but don't mind losing to them.

I blame the umpires, how he hasn't been banned over the years I will never know. They are just scared of him

It will boil over at some stage like, they are heading the same way as Steve Smith's Aussies, who ended up nearly fighting in the tunnel the game before they got caught with sandpaper
Strauss got plenty for being “head boy”

:lol: that crack man

used to infuriate me.

still no idea what it means
We aren’t very good is the reality I don’t think we’re weak.

The current batting line up is on par with the West Indies apart from Root.

You can be a great cricketer without behaving like a twat

People keep saying we aren't very good, and we have had a bad year for sure, but we win a hell of a lot of matches before that for a team that is meant to be shite!

Last edited:
I blame the umpires, how he hasn't been banned over the years I will never know. They are just scared of him

It will boil over at some stage like, they are heading the same way as Steve Smith's Aussies, who ended up nearly fighting in the tunnel the game before they got caught with sandpaper

:lol: that crack man

used to infuriate me.

still no idea what it means

People keep saying we aren't very good, and we have had a bad year for sure, but we win a hell of a lot of matches before that for a team that is meant to be shite!
He is highly educated therefore suspicious to us northern folk ;)

Last edited:
Nah mate, the blokes a prick. Can't stand the little fucker. Chirps on like a budgie constantly. I have a lot more respect for the Aussies tbh, you know what theyre about and get on with it. Summit about Kohli though, he's like a kid in a strop who will take his ball home if it doesn't go his own way. Fuck him.
Haha fair enough, I love him, but it's probably more because I love the dark arts of absolute shit-housery :)

It might be Kohlis fight, but his ability in this test series has been non existent. He's been one of the worst performers.
His average since his 254* against SA in 2019 is less than 27, with one century against Bangladesh. He's clearly not a poor batsman but he's been very lean since then.

Watching that really good extended interview with Kohli on Sky. His love of test cricket shines through and he believes the format of the game has been / is in real danger. We need players like Kohli to champion the format because once players lose their desire to play it then it’s fucked.

Be a great day when the prick finally fucks off for good I reckon. A shit stain on the game in my opinion, brought the game into disrepute in the winter, and is, as the above says, utterly classless. All the while he is breeding a generation of Indian cricket supporters in his image. 🤢🤮

Be a great day when the prick finally fucks off for good I reckon. A shit stain on the game in my opinion, brought the game into disrepute in the winter, and is, as the above says, utterly classless. All the while he is breeding a generation of Indian cricket supporters in his image. 🤢🤮
Tbf it didn't take a lot of effort to do that ;). I remember a review a couple of days ago when he ran towards the umpire with the attitude of why the hell have you not given that out..they lost the review.

Last edited:

Back