Virat Kholi

He's a bit of a prick really, think he is overstating what it means to beat this England team. Australia aside I prefer the other test nations to have a bit of diginity in victory, he seems to have none.

That’s sport fans for you mate, wankers if they play for the opposition, hero’s if they play for you.

Can you imagine the stick the likes of Lee Cattetmole would have got playing for the mags, yet seen as a legend by some of ours because he played for Sunderland
As referenced above; no it isn’t.

We aren’t very good is the reality I don’t think we’re weak.

The current batting line up is on par with the West Indies apart from Root.

You can be a great cricketer without behaving like a twat
Agree, but I also don't think he's a twat, he's controversial and aggressive but I don't dislike him for it.

He leads his country and for the majority of the time, backs it up with results.

Agree, but I also don't think he's a twat, he's controversial and aggressive but I don't dislike him for it.

He leads his country and for the majority of the time, backs it up with results.
We’ll agree to disagree, I’d say if it was another captain of another nation they’d be criticised/punished. India have a bit too much power.

He backs it up with results because they have a great team, the best attack in the world and the best they’ve ever had.

Back