Vikings (TV series)

just read an interview with fimmel and the creator, he says they have filmed 25 more hours for tv after his death...hat would take it to the end of next season (5/6) depending on whether this current one is 4.5 or 5 (Silly U.S. numbering)
I don't know how they can carry it on that far.

Just started watching it tonight 3 episodes watched prob watch 3/4 tomorrow really enjoying it

From the beginning or the latest series ? How far in are you now ?

Series five will be like series four, two sets of ten episodes. Looking forward to it. And to see what Jonathan Rhys Meyers will add.

Related note: nearly time for the new Last Kingdom series.

I don't know how they can carry it on that far.

Because the deeds of the sons of Ragnar Lothbrok are pretty well known. Historically theyre all more famous than their father, Ivar in particular. Alfred has to grow up as well... loads of stuff still to be shown.

Last edited:
Related note: nearly time for the new Last Kingdom series.

Because the deeds of the sons of Ragnar Lothbrok are pretty well known. Historically theyre all more famous than their father, Ivar in particular. Alfred has to grow up as well... loads of stuff still to be shown.

Forgot about Last Kingdom. When will it be back on ? Will the first series be repeated before then ? I need to refresh things a bit as my memory isn't what it used to be.

From the beginning or the latest series ? How far in are you now ?

Series five will be like series four, two sets of ten episodes. Looking forward to it. And to see what Jonathan Rhys Meyers will add.
First series ready to watch 7th episode Ragnar has just killed the Earl

First series ready to watch 7th episode Ragnar has just killed the Earl

Nice one. Lots of bloody drama still to come.

starts again this week, Thursday I think

Cheers. Will have a look for a catch-up so am ready.

http://imdb.com/rg/an_share/title/title/tt4622118/

Anyone know anything about this? Just seen it on imdb??

An entire series about Athelstan ? Never seen that before. One of my favourite characters so would watch it if it came on.

Last edited:
Forgot about Last Kingdom. When will it be back on ? Will the first series be repeated before then ? I need to refresh things a bit as my memory isn't what it used to be.

Not sure about a repeat but I believe it starts on March 18th.

http://imdb.com/rg/an_share/title/title/tt4622118/

Anyone know anything about this? Just seen it on imdb??

I have a feeling it's simply part of the extra features from the DVDs. I have 1 and 2 so will check.

Back