Vaccines

Status
Not open for further replies.

in what way am I condoning lack of safety protocol? In my experience academics put a high price on their scientific reputations amongst their peers, they won’t do anything that damages it particularly cut corners on safety, I’d imagine that professors at Oxford one of our leading universities are more zealous in this regard than most

Notable scientists are bought off and refuse to go against the party line or go with the party line because of funding and their livlihoods..Imperial College anyone? Throughout this covid pollava, any scientist or doctor that has spoken out has been fired or ostracised.

Of course the vaccine companies 'care' because if their trials are unsuccessful they can't bring their products to market and make a return on capital.

University certificates are useless when it's politicians siging off the rules and parameters on 'safety' who are usually not medically qualified.

Be a normie, get the covid vaccine and when your mother, brother, father etc has a severe reaction or permanent damage due to tradeoffs in testing/speed, come back on here and say you are fine with that.

And whole you are at it, send you sons off to war looking for weapons of mass destruction..and be proud.

Last edited by a moderator:
In normal vaccine development it takes at least two years just to quantify side effects 🤷‍♂️

These aren’t normal times. Significant extra manpower is being put into this vaccine.

Vaccines are safe, that is fact. Yes I did say that, @Joey Liar.

But yes there is the possibility that a vaccine pushed out quicker than normal could have unforeseen risks, we have to bear this in mind, but if it proves safe enough, then that’s good enough.

These aren’t normal times. Significant extra manpower is being put into this vaccine.

But yes there is the possibility that a vaccine pushed out quicker than normal could have unforeseen risks, we have to bear this in mind, but if it proves safe enough, then that’s good enough.

Well it better be safe. The priorities will be the elderly and medical staff, the last thing we need is complications with the latter due to a dodgy vaccine.

Notable scientists are bought off and refuse to go against the party line or go with the party line because of funding and their livlihoods..Imperial College anyone? Throughout this covid pollava, any scientist or doctor that has spoken out has been fired or ostracised.

Of course the vaccine companies 'care' because if their trials are unsuccessful they can't bring their products to market and make a return on capital.

University certificates are useless when it's politicians siging off the rules and parameters on 'safety' who are usually not medically qualified.

Be a normie, get the covid vaccine and when your mother, brother, father etc has a severe reaction or permanent damage due to tradeoffs in testing/speed, come back on here and say you are fine with that.

And whole you are at it, send you sons off to war looking for weapons of mass destruction..and be proud.

youve lost me completely with that ramble so I’ll go back to watching the snooker

I've just been over to Aldi and there's no tin foil to be had for love nor money.

First priority of vaccine companies is not safety, it's indemnity from prosecution for liability.
The big pharma companies, mainly from the US (leeches on humanity in my opinion) know full well that they don't make money off dead people. It is crucial to their whole business model to keep their customers alive. That's where all these crackpot, conspiracy, fairy stories fall down. Even the most ruthlessly murderous Mexican drug cartels know killing their client base is bad for long term cash flow.
I saw Vaccines are safe FACT on here.
Vaccines are safer than the ailments they are designed to protect people from, FACT.
The one we are desperately in need of now is the one to inoculate the general public against stupidity.

Last edited:
The big pharma companies, mainly from the US (leeches on humanity in my opinion) know full well that they don't make money off dead people. It is crucial to their whole business model to keep their customers alive. That's where all these crackpot, conspiracy, fairy stories fall down. Even the most ruthlessly murderous Mexican drug cartels know killing their client base is bad for long term cash flow.
Makes me feel all warm inside that post mate.

Vaccines are safe... so why have the US government paid out 4 billion in vaccine injury payments then? Deluded

https://www.hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/hrsa/vaccine-compensation/data/data-statistics-report.pdf
That figure is what has been paid out to just over 5k claims. Out of 100s of millions of vaccines given I'd say that was a pretty low figure

How many petitions have been awarded compensation?According to the CDC, from 2006 to 2018 over 3.7 billion doses of covered vaccines were distributed in the U.S. For petitions filed in this time period, 7,370 petitions were adjudicated by the Court, and of those 5,151 were compensated. This means for every 1 million doses of vaccine that were distributed,approximately 1 individual was compensated.

Last edited:

Scuba divers can sometimes suffer from the bends (a side effect of the gear and gas mix they use when underwater for prolonged periods) if they don't decompress correctly as they return to the surface. It can occasionally be fatal. Divers who don't use the correct gear and gas mix while underwater for prolonged periods drown, every single f***ing time. :lol:

Scuba divers can sometimes suffer from the bends (a side effect of the gear and gas mix they use when underwater for prolonged periods) if they don't decompress correctly as they return to the surface. It can occasionally be fatal. Divers who don't use the correct gear and gas mix while underwater for prolonged periods drown, every single f***ing time. :lol:

Yes but BG invented Scuba! It’s a Soros shill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back