V - original series

The Mini series and final conflict were great. The actual tv series was bloody awful though.

The remake was really good too but they cancelled it.

I didn't like the remake. Felt like they'd missed the point of the original miniseries completely and just made a new series about aliens.

Agree with you about the original miniseries, the final battle and the actual tv series though.

I thought that the series was hilarious and I always enjoyed the alien characters removing their rubber human masks to reveal their reptile selves. It was even funnier when the programme was forgotten about for a few years and then the loonies like Icke started to promote the idea of shape shifting alien reptiles as a conspiracy theory as if it were a highly original notion.

The problem was that like most US soaps the plot moved at a snails pace because if the aliens were beaten off in ten episodes that would be the end of the show.

£19.99 for the complete set on DVD. Little treat for myself when Xmas shopping yesterday.

What's your thoughts on it for those who remember it. Was a Lost type phenomenon when it first aired.

Watched first 90 minute episode last night, basically it's a world war 2 story about the resistance fighters, with the aliens replacing the Nazis. Thoroughly enjoyed it, although some of the effects have dated terribly

People still buy DVD's???

I loved it when I was a kid, have not seen it since, but I am now intrigued to watch again.

I thought it was terrible. There was one scene copied directly from the baby alien gut busting scene in Alien and I never watched it after that.

Back