US "missionary" kicks off on a racist attack in Uganda hotel

The North Americans i've come across in Britain and Europe have generally been okay. I'm not having that "All Americans are loud braggards" crap.
But this bloke is a grade one C**t. Needed a smack in the mouth early on. If he got that once in a while, he'd be a bit more restrained himself.
I hope his punishment for this is just starting, and not just kicked into the long grass.

You seen the ones where they accuse bairns of being Witches? There was a C4 documentary a few years ago where an entire village blamed something on a 5 year-old girl being a witch, they would have killed her if the camera crew weren't there. Grown men going after her with machetes, her own family agreeing with it. All caused by Christianity of course.

Found it. Skip to 18:25. Towards the end they try to take her home and some blokes turn up with machetes.

Brought a tear to my eye just watching that like. Poor bairn doesn't know wtf is going on.
Horrendous watching that like.
People make a lot of money and have power by peddling shite and keeping people in the dark.

The Middle East and Baghdad in particular was the centre of enlightenment around 1000 yrs ago, until some mad muller came in and claimed maths / science to be the work of the devil and theology was to be studied non stop.
Why do people still believe in god / Zeus after every other made up god has been disproved. Obvious it’s all bullshit

No arguments from me there mate. The staff acted admirably by not kicking his f***ing heed in imo. The moment he took a swing I'd have been windmilling the fucker.
This. Say what you like it's in my job description to take shit, but touch me and I am no longer bound by any rules of employment.

Back