US "missionary" kicks off on a racist attack in Uganda hotel

Posted on 18th, so he's probably sleeping off the hangover at this moment. I hope they called the cops and showed them that so he gets a suitable wake-up in the morning. I wonder what Ugandan jail food tastes like! (Edit...too late!)
Incidentally, it's these tub thumping fundimentalists that have created a climate of hate in East Africa for gays. I have seen photos of men with burning tyres round their necks for being suspected of being gay. N....r bitch whore indeed!

And they get that from Christian fundimantalists. As bad a IS. Damn the lot of them.
You seen the ones where they accuse bairns of being Witches? There was a C4 documentary a few years ago where an entire village blamed something on a 5 year-old girl being a witch, they would have killed her if the camera crew weren't there. Grown men going after her with machetes, her own family agreeing with it. All caused by Christianity of course.

Found it. Skip to 18:25. Towards the end they try to take her home and some blokes turn up with machetes.

Brought a tear to my eye just watching that like. Poor bairn doesn't know wtf is going on.

You seen the ones where they accuse bairns of being Witches? There was a C4 documentary a few years ago where an entire village blamed something on a 5 year-old girl being a witch, they would have killed her if the camera crew weren't there. Grown men going after her with machetes, her own family agreeing with it. All caused by Christianity of course.

Found it. Skip to 18:25. Towards the end they try to take her home and some blokes turn up with machetes.

Brought a tear to my eye just watching that like. Poor bairn doesn't know wtf is going on.
Thanks for posting. (I can't 'like'it). It's like the 17th century. Getting rid of a troublesome female.
Guy says "It's difficult to prosecute the parents and the preachers that exploit them." Every bit as bad as ISIS.
Later... kids accused of being possessed..."They confessed!" when covered in bruises. FFS
Then charging everything the family has for 'Cure'.

Last edited:
If he'd tried that shit on with me I would have sparked the tit.

They are ill educated people from a third world country this bloke is supposedly from a civilised educated super rich country. Not excusing that sort of backwards behaviour but this bloke is cock of the highest order.

Last edited:
If he'd tried that shit on with me I would have sparked the tit.
I think if it had been in any Western country, the result would have been the same. It's when he's yamping on with "You obey me, I don't obey you", and "Jesus is tired", "You calm up, I don't calm down". I think most people would have swung for him at that point. Then going on yelling out the n-word and saying "You're not a human", any black person has every right to take his head off at that point.

I think if it had been in any Western country, the result would have been the same. It's when he's yamping on with "You obey me, I don't obey you", and "Jesus is tired", "You calm up, I don't calm down". I think most people would have swung for him at that point. Then going on yelling out the n-word and saying "You're not a human", any black person has every right to take his head off at that point.
There must be many totally sound Americans but unfortunately the ones I have encountered when holidaying have generally been arseholes of the highest order, Rome having a particularly high quotient of total and utter f***ing yank bucknuts.

Back