US Masters 2021

It's been a bit of a theme the last couple of years in the majors unfortunately, the PGA and the Open in 2019 were similar. No Laying Up put it well on Twitter, we sold our future excitement for the 2019 Masters.

Yeah fair play like, tbf the 2020 PGA Chapionship final round was amazing, but otherwise yeah we’ve just had a series of front runners seeing it out for a while now.

I’m just pleased someone like Dechambeu hasn’t won it.

One of these lash it further than anyone else types.

Proves there is still a place for a good all round game and it’s not just about twatting it 350 yards.

I thought Rahm was Spanish?

Sounds as yank as fuck

Last edited:
Xander timing his run slightly too late again? Hope he can make that eagle putt and create some excitement.

If Tony Finau had put in the round Xander has today he’d be getting pelters - go to absolute pot early on then make hay whilst out of contention.

Like, I hate calling any players bottlers, because it’s a bit of a daft term. But for whatever reason, Xander seems to have a big problem closing (as does Finau, obviously)

First major in a long time with no return for me by the looks of it. Harman the only slim hope but when I backed him bet365 were only doing 5 places.

Bizarrely, Paddy Power are still offering me more cash out on Xander than I'll get for him being placed and keep increasing it. Haven't taken it as it isn't massive amounts involved and interested to see where they go with it.

Back