Upper leg pain/dead leg

• Thread starter Deleted member 55680
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 55680

Has anyone else suffered from the same and Is there any relief from It. Been suffering from It for a few weeks now, I know to much info but struggle to sit on toilet seat without there being pain and getting out of bed in morning is a struggle, it's not really painful but it's a dull ache and just feels like my upper leg Is dead.

Has anyone else suffered from the same and Is there any relief from It. Been suffering from It for a few weeks now, I know to much info but struggle to sit on toilet seat without there being pain and getting out of bed in morning is a struggle, it's not really painful but it's a dull ache and just feels like my upper leg Is dead.
Even struggled to get in car other day and driving was uncomfortable

Sorry marra , sounds fatal RIP
Although it could be sciatica or a trapped nerve
Had a fall at work a few weeks ago but it was upper leg that was injured just seems strange pain Is In upper leg now, did laugh at the fatal comment though ha

There are other reasons why this could occur.

Go to your GP. You should be referred for a scan

Sounds like nerve pain mate if it’s a dull pain. Weird sort of pain where it’s more irritating and uneasy. I’ve had similar for various reasons.

Definitely get it checked by the doctor to see if there’s anything they can do to get rid of it.

Sounds like nerve pain mate if it’s a dull pain. Weird sort of pain where it’s more irritating and uneasy. I’ve had similar for various reasons.

Definitely get it checked by the doctor to see if there’s anything they can do to get rid of it.
I was struggling driving the other day mate my leg was aching, wasn't worried about It at first but I've been resting it yesterday and today and still no better

I was struggling driving the other day mate my leg was aching, wasn't worried about It at first but I've been resting it yesterday and today and still no better
Could be a trapped nerve, they’re peaky things like, weird dull ache and can stop you doing things. I had one in my neck and it was agony for well over a month. Hopefully doctor sorts you out with something

Could be a trapped nerve, they’re peaky things like, weird dull ache and can stop you doing things. I had one in my neck and it was agony for well over a month. Hopefully doctor sorts you out with something
I had a hot bath the other night leg felt great again but an hour or so later was back to square one, thanks for your advice will deffo be ringing doctors

Back