Uploading photos

Anthly

Full Back
Thought this might be of some help to some people. I know theres a few different ways to post them, here's one that's easy

Logon or register to see this image
Thanks I’ll have a go. Really struggling to post stuff, but not confident! Tried various methods, nowt works. Obviously down to me, but I hsve no problems with posting pictures with emails and other social media apps, just RTG.

bobster999

Winger
Thanks I’ll have a go. Really struggling to post stuff, but not confident! Tried various methods, nowt works. Obviously down to me, but I hsve no problems with posting pictures with emails and other social media apps, just RTG.

My arrows actually pointing to the wrong icon 😄

It should be the one that's next to the icon that looks like a chain

C.ra.ig

Midfield
Keep getting message saying I’ve reached limit on uploading pictures on media - do I need to delete old ones to get new ones on.

RTGAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Keep getting message saying I’ve reached limit on uploading pictures on media - do I need to delete old ones to get new ones on.

Yes, delete some photos or upgrade your account.

You will also be able to upload more if you delete these and reduce the size of each photo prior to uploading them again - most of your photos seem to between 1 to 3MB size so could be reduced in size or compressed considerably without spoiling them.

Just be aware that due to the way the boards are setup, the space won't be freed up immediately when you delete - it is normally cleaned up and space physically released as part of the overnight housekeeping.