Update on an expert for everything.

safcrob

Winger
You may recall I done a thread on why does there seem to be an expert for everything, well on the TV programme inside the factory there was an expert on dunking biscuits, the expert put it to the test to find out what is better, a biscuit dunked or a biscuit not dunked. The results proved conclusive.

You may recall I done a thread on why does there seem to be an expert for everything, well on the TV programme inside the factory there was an expert on dunking biscuits, the expert put it to the test to find out what is better, a biscuit dunked or a biscuit not dunked. The results proved conclusive.

Dunk to mouth ratio is an exact science mind.

Haway then. If the results were conclusive what was the conclusion.

I'm an expert at Chess. If I dunked biscuits while playing it would surely put me opponent off.

I watched that programme the other night.
I always enjoy watching ITF, especially Cherry Healey, whose a definite WAD.
Greg Wallace couldn't get his head around the fact, that the digestive biscuits are coated with chocolate on the underside of the biscuit, and not on the top of the biscuit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back