Unusual hobbies

What do you feel is your most unusual hobby that you often partake in doing?

Mine is pressure washing things, especially during the summer. Watch YT videos on it quite often as well. Seeing a clean driveway after it was muddy as hell is just so satisfying 😂😂
A great feeling seeing the final product with some fresh kiln dried sand brushed in.

What do you feel is your most unusual hobby that you often partake in doing?

Mine is pressure washing things, especially during the summer. Watch YT videos on it quite often as well. Seeing a clean driveway after it was muddy as hell is just so satisfying 😂😂
Biting my toenails, i love it. Genuinely

For a few years it was trying to burp the chorus of ‘Substitute’ by The Who. Eventually achieved it but was left without a hobby for a while.

I then took up trying to put on a t-shirt by throwing it up in the air, holding my arms up, and letting it fall into place. That’s been the last year or so but, to be honest, I’ve made absolutely no progress and think it might be impossible.

Might give up and try something else.

Try throwing and catching a pen behind your ear. It is possible, as demonstrated by Tim Vine.

Danger wanks. Belt around the neck, then have a wank, then get the belt tighter and tighter around your neck makes for a better orgasm, become more popular in the last ten years. Not easy to do with just two hands either

Edging is the practice of engaging in sexual stimulation to the point of ejaculation before stopping and starting again. It involves cycles of stimulation that can lead some people to a more intense orgasm.
Sounds like watching us…it doesn’t end with a kick in the bollocks though….

I was looking into to that for a while, can't really afford it though but still think it's something is like to do. Aren't the props loud as hell though?
Props are loud mate,but your wearing headphones, electric paramotor is supposed to be far quieter but it's going to limit your flight time so isn't popular and I have never seen or heard one in real life, you could always just get a wing and paraglide, much cheaper.
Logon or register to see this image

Back