Unusual hobbies

Stops at the end of October?

I once pressure washed my hand when it got dirty cleaning an ambulance and it removed an inch sq of skin. Well. It blistered for about a month and then fell off ( the blister as opposed to the hand.
they have some power
So the water cannons that we would all love to see Extinction Rebellion & Insulate Britain get,😇, they could cause damage if the pressure was turned up!
Gerrin😜

You tell my girl I'll be gone till November, I'll be gone till November
I'll be gone 'til November, you tell my girl yo I'll be gone till November
January, February, March, April, May
I see you cryin' but girl I can't stay

Probably just f the next week or so.

In Search Of Lake Monsters, by Peter Costello, though old, has a thorough look at cryptoid sightings across the globe.

If you want one about Nessie in particular, the simply titled Photographs Of The Loch Ness Monster goes into great detail, and explores the pros and cons of evidence up to the present day.
Cheers, I’ll check those out.

Making clocks look like something Liberace's unicorns threw up on. Had to stop as I've done 3 and they're not small. The dream is to get a grandfather clock and do it up in my own flamboyant fashion.
i went through a stage of making clocks out of old bits of motorbikes. quite enjoyed it tbh. the favourite was one from an old triumph amal carburettor.

Back