Unsolved mysteries.

Nat Geo story on the Dyatlov Pass incident...

Load of bollocks. It was something to do with the Philadelphia Experiment and the USS Eldridge.
I saw a film about it, and it looked about right.

Ideas?

Ideas?
The temperature was really high when they went for their hike, they'll have most likely succumbed to heat stroke.

Yup, I read threads about it elsewhere and the temperature that day was really way too high to be out on a hike.
For me it's a not,family were well equipped for the hike.

Pending toxicology?

Last edited:
For me it's a not,family were well equipped for the hike.

Pending toxicology?
The only other thing could be that they were poisoned but that would be highly doubtful. It's a really odd case, hopefully they'll have answers soon enough.

Not really unsolved (well 1 part of the story still isn't as yet) but I recently watched a documentary about "the chameleon killer" on quest red (originally shown on discovery+) which is worth a watch.
Why does America have so many serial killers FFS ?

They pretty much know what happened to her tbh, Jordan van Der Sloot is almost certainly the person responsible (and is in jail for murdering another young lady).

Van der Sloot is bizarre. Having arrogantly got away with murder once he couldn't help but try again. Last I heard he had married a prison cleaner and had a baby with her.

Also remember reading about him spending some time in Asia and working in a scooter rental place. The implication was it would have given him access to young female travellers and with his record it could merit some investigation.

Not really unsolved (well 1 part of the story still isn't as yet) but I recently watched a documentary about "the chameleon killer" on quest red (originally shown on discovery+) which is worth a watch.
Why does America have so many serial killers FFS ?
3x more per head of capita. Why is difficult to answer? State and societal willingness to end life more culturally accepted? More Uber libertarian meaning more people believe they can do what they like? Next to no mental health support?

Back