Unimaginative Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Areet Eddie. I'm a worried man. Hope I'm wrong. Grayson's garna be easy to handle isn't he? Got his 3 year deal. All this info. flying in from our Euro wide scouting network must have his brain fried.
But can we not give him a chance. I do think the team will be even more British and Irish under Grayson. In fact the only player abroad I can see keeping there place is Ndong. Kone and Papy may be sold.

What exactly is your issue with these signings? 2 young players on loan who can provide cover/competition in places we need it. McGeady coming in following an excellent season at this level.
Presumably you are seeing at is as unimaginative due to the them signing from the same club, 2 with connections to the manager.

If vou can't see why this is conpletely difference to Moyes bringing his band of merry men, most of whom were/are finished at that level then I reckon it's you with the imagination problem.

But can we not give him a chance. I do think the team will be even more British and Irish under Grayson. In fact the only player abroad I can see keeping there place is Ndong. Kone and Papy may be sold.

The man deserves a chance.

What exactly is your issue with these signings? 2 young players on loan who can provide cover/competition in places we need it. McGeady coming in following an excellent season at this level.
Presumably you are seeing at is as unimaginative due to the them signing from the same club, 2 with connections to the manager.

If vou can't see why this is conpletely difference to Moyes bringing his band of merry men, most of whom were/are finished at that level then I reckon it's you with the imagination problem.

It's a big world out there man.

The man deserves a chance.
The grey Moyes cloud has gone. Grayson has been positive and wants to encourage positivity from fans. This was Moyes's downfall, Mr Negative and uninspiring. He wore some of us down, imagine how the players felt.

He's not had too much time to scout for players, he'll bring in players he knows can perform well in this league quickly and players he knows less about will follow later in the window.

We'll have to wait and see. Grayson seems a bit mince and tatties kind of bloke to me.

The grey Moyes cloud has gone. Grayson has been positive and wants to encourage positivity from fans. This was Moyes's downfall, Mr Negative and uninspiring. He wore some of us down, imagine how the players felt.

I wanted Moyes out in October. Completely wrong about that appointment as I thought we would be safe. hopefully Grayson can motivate them just got a bad feeling about his insularity atm.

Aye, let's sign players of the Ba, Moberg-Karlsson, Diakite and Roberge ilk?

At the time we were signing Diakite I saw a youtube clip (anaar). I thought he had Tourettes in his feet and posted the same.
https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/modibo-diakite.780680/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back