Under 50's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that literally nothing you wrote that I quoted would be considered irony in even the most generous definition of the word

Correcting people for failing to see irony within an incorrect use of it might be mind
OK, you need to first read the post I responded to, read how that developed and then read my final post, which you, for some unexplained reason, decided to take issue with - either that or do none of it and continue to be an arse, its your choice

I thought you'd be all over this questioning the numbers business to be honest. Are you thinking it's a slow burner eugenics situation ?
R hovering around 1.0 and they are sending kids back to school.

Either they are f***ing idiots, or the continuance of the virus is part of their grand design.

Aye - young uns - bounced off them.
Young uns can get it, thats never been argued against. Just that they won't get ill.
Id bet any amount of money that these teens do not get ill enough to go to hospital.
BUMP.
Ah, they have all had 'no or minor symptoms'.
Your article actually supports the case for young uns to be going around getting it and spreading it to other young uns.

Last edited:
R hovering around 1.0 and they are sending kids back to school.

Either they are f***ing idiots, or the continuance of the virus is part of their grand design.

It's a balance between risk to health from Covid-19 and risk to health from the economy tanking.

Its getting really boring now. The same 4 or 5 usernames (probably only used by 1 or 2 idiots), Deniers if you will. All over EVERY single thread preaching their f***ing attention seeking rhetoric whilst wearing their tin foil hats.

Utter clowns who are ruining this forum.
This absolute lunatic @SAFCOldie who was so worried in Feb he started sheilding of his own accord :)lol:) has even started spouting his rhetoric in the Pure Football forum.

Last edited:
Thoughts!

This appears to be what is happening anyway in younger age groups.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back