*** UK Championship snooker ***

Damned Snooker, can’t get any work done for it.

This is scrappy stuff.
Not Ronnies cup of tea at all.

Ronnie still pissed off with the crowd.

My opinion is that it’s a shocking set up for such an important competition.

The tables and crowds should be totally seperated and insulated from each other for a start.

Last edited by a moderator:
30 odd min fourth frame

Looks like Ronnie will go 3-1 as the lad needs one snooker with just down from the green left

What a blue ronnies just potted. On the Cush between the middle and baulk yellow pocket

Cuts it all the way down to the bottom left pocket, all the way down the side Cush

Barry Hearn is in the studio

What a blue ronnies just potted. On the Cush between the middle and baulk yellow pocket

Cuts it all the way down to the bottom left pocket, all the way down the side Cush

Barry Hearn is in the studio

As good as Ronnie is, I don’t think he would have taken it on if he hadn’t already sewn up the frame.

I think Hearn makes a good point.
Ronnies idea of a super elite league isn’t really practical.

Why would chalk on the cue ball increase the bounce off the Cush ?
I would have thought the opposite.

4-1 ronnie

Perry v Ford
Perry 1-5 Ford. Was not expecting that after joes beating of trump

Great interview with Hearn. Destroys Ronnie's daft argument about a breakaway tour and the top 16 greed when they already have so many benefits. Easy to forget they were down to 6 ranking events when the players were running the show, prize money has x4 since Bazza started running the show.

Great blue by maguire to almost get back to 3-1 down and fluffs a pink even I could pot.

Back