Ugly motorbikes that are fantastic

Mate has bought a Suzuki RF900 that I think is dam ugly but I had a blast on it today and it' was bloody fantastic! Even tho its 20 years old that old water cooled engine is awesome. It' even made me think about selling my bandit 1200 for one... dark visor tho so people don' see its me. Any more ugly bikes that are great to ride??
I see you've already had 1 enquiry about the Bandit 1200 in your disguised thread about Ugly motorbikes! :lol:

There's a for sale forum on SMB at https://www.readytogo.net/smb/forums/private-adverts.96/
anar!
You might as well hoy up your Gumtree and ebay links for your bike now you've been rumbled! ;)

What about a Suzuki RV50? Though of this due to memories of Rent-A-Bike while abroad :lol:

Logon or register to see this image

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw one a couple of years ago which looked like a streamliner, almost like it had fins on the back like an American car from the 50s. I remember that much and that it was bloody massive.

I thought it was a Moto Guzzi but can't find anything like it, any one got any ideas?

RF900 is a vastly underrated bike. Working with a lad at the minute who toured all of Europe two up on one and said it was as good as anything he has ever had; think he has a VFR1200 atm.

Saw one a couple of years ago which looked like a streamliner, almost like it had fins on the back like an American car from the 50s. I remember that much and that it was bloody massive.

I thought it was a Moto Guzzi but can't find anything like it, any one got any ideas?

Are you on about that Honda monstrosity? Can remember what model it is. Mind, I think some victories look very futuristic.

Just had a look, is it a dn01?

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/at...-hondas-concept-bike-now-production-dn-01.jpg

Last edited:
try to take on HD but way uglier

Had one of these back in the day (80s) went all over Europe on it
considered ugly by some ,worth a fortune now
Great bike to ride,fast,light,hassle free,loved it
Anything with the boxer twin engine is an absolute joy to have owned. Top build quality, shaft drive.....lovely!

Back