Ugly motorbikes that are fantastic

offshore

Midfield
Mate has bought a Suzuki RF900 that I think is dam ugly but I had a blast on it today and it' was bloody fantastic! Even tho its 20 years old that old water cooled engine is awesome. It' even made me think about selling my bandit 1200 for one... dark visor tho so people don' see its me. Any more ugly bikes that are great to ride??

Mate has bought a Suzuki RF900 that I think is dam ugly but I had a blast on it today and it' was bloody fantastic! Even tho its 20 years old that old water cooled engine is awesome. It' even made me think about selling my bandit 1200 for one... dark visor tho so people don' see its me. Any more ugly bikes that are great to ride??

Hehe :);):)

How much for the Bandit?

i had a 600 bandit when i tried to cool the biking down a bit. lasted about 2 months and it had to go. saying that, even ugly bikes are great, its all about getting out there no matter what your bike is.

Deffo ugly

Ducati Diavel

Absolutely hideola

I'd love to get one of these but they seem to go for daft money now.

Logon or register to see this image

I had one

Truly awesome machine but far too heavy for me at 14

How I didn't crash into tree or quarry is still beyond me

Last edited:

Back