UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

Dana had already said he wants McGregor vs Khabib 2 if McGregor wins
I hate it when he comes out with stuff like that. Makes me want Poirier to win just to balls up his plans.
Early start 5pm for prelims, 2pm on Wed afternoon aswell, canny week ahead, think there's a limited crowd allowed aswell.
Aye. I'll miss Wednesdays unfortunately because I'm on lates. I might try for a late notice holiday like but doubt I'll get it. She Chimaev vs Edwards is off like.

Last edited:
I hate it when he comes out with stuff like that. Makes me want Poirier to win just to balls up his plans.

Aye. I'll miss Wednesdays unfortunately because I'm on lates. I might try for a late notice holiday like but doubt I'll get it. She Chimaev vs Edwards is off like.

If Chandler beats Hooker and McGregor loses, I can see Chandler leap frogging Oliveira because they can market him as an ex champ etc

He has been saying all along that Poirier Vs McGregor definitely won't be for the title. He does like to change his mind alot like.

Yeah he does like to do 360 on decisions
Dana's message

“I met with Khabib Nurmagomedov last night, and today at three o’clock on the east coast, on ABC the network, I’m going to talk about his decision, and how it’s going to impact the Poirier-McGregor fight next weekend, and the co-main event in the lightweight division.”

Title fight as he has retired i reckon

Last edited:
Yeah he does like to do 360 on decisions
Dana's message

“I met with Khabib Nurmagomedov last night, and today at three o’clock on the east coast, on ABC the network, I’m going to talk about his decision, and how it’s going to impact the Poirier-McGregor fight next weekend, and the co-main event in the lightweight division.”

Title fight as he has retired i reckon
Logon or register to see this image

Back