UFC/MMA Thread - 2020

KSW 57 on tonight from Poland starts 8pm UK time, Phil De Fries from Sunderland is the main event, it's PPV but hoping my IPTV has it, if not if I can find a decent link I'll post it 😉🤛
KSW - Martial Arts Confrontation - Offical KSW Federation website

It's on FITE channel, got that 😉👍🤛
Missed this but seen Phil won. Was it any good? He's been at it years, good to see he is doing so well in KSW. On a canny run of wins now.

Pettis being on the prelims of a Fight Night card is a sorry sight of how much his stock has fallen.. And he knows it too. Completely dodges Michel Peirera and calls out Tony Ferguson instead :eek:

When Aldo is loose he can still bang hard, shades of his best last night, comparing his fight last night to when he was stiff and tense against Yan and Volk it's like watching 2 different people.

Missed this but seen Phil won. Was it any good? He's been at it years, good to see he is doing so well in KSW. On a canny run of wins now.
TBH I've watched KSW cards before & never been overly impressed, there was no stand out fights on Sat night, I was glad when the UFC started, Phil did a job on his opponent.

Was a close fight like but UFC won't keep him about for long unless he strings some wins together.
The UFC seem to have adopted a bit of a cannon fodder policy during Covid with that many events on, quite a few debut fighters on to fill out the prelims, not many would turn down the chance to move on up, good luck to the one's who make it but it's brutal for those who don't, couple of defeats & your gone.

Wonder when they're gonna announce all these fighter cuts. 60 were gonna go.

Romero, Silva and Rumble were part of the 60, plus the likes of Matt Witman, Gadzhimurad Antigulov and Saparbek Safarov, Rachael, Ostovich, Cole Smith and Eduardo Garagorri. I think JDS, Rockhold and Clay Guida will be cut too. Probably be loads of inactive aging fighters with fights left on their contracts.

Last edited:
Romero, Silva and Rumble were part of the 60, plus the likes of Matt Witman, Gadzhimurad Antigulov and Saparbek Safarov, Rachael, Ostovich, Cole Smith and Eduardo Garagorri. I think JDS, Rockhold and Clay Guida will be cut too. Probably be loads of inactive aging fighters with fights left on their contracts.
Pettis has left now too but it was his decision not to renew according to him.

Back